IT Helpdesk Advisor
Are you an experienced IT Helpdesk Advisor with a passion for great customer service?
We are looking to recruit a Help Desk Advisor to join our busy IT team based in Oadby Leicester. If you have great customer service skills and have experience dealing with and resolving front line enquiries, we would love to talk to you.
You will be supporting our clients and assisting them with everything IT related.
You should have experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years.
You will be the first point of contact for service users calling and emailing in with IT related enquiries. Delivering a professional service that promotes high customer satisfaction levels that our clients are used to and expect.
You will need to be able to recognise and prioritise tasks and take control as you may be alone in the office whilst engineers are out on site. Diagnosing and resolving incidents and escalating where necessary to the appropriate support team member, using the Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes. Ensuring all appropriate information is gathered and documented and that high priority incidents are dealt with within the expected timescales.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Handle telephone and email queries from clients and engineers on new outstanding and ongoing jobs
- Record reactive maintenance calls onto a computerised system.
- Working on the internal system and clients throughout the day.
- Cover Holiday/Sickness for colleagues
- Assist other team members when required.
- Ensure accurate and timely allocation of work requests from clients to meet service level agreements.
- Working to tight deadlines and targets provided by management in accordance with contract requirements.
- Able to conduct general administrative duties
- Provide guidance to our clients and contractors with questions and queries in a clear and timely manner
- Strong organisation skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Strong IT skills
- Can work well in a team and can also multi-task
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Results/task orientated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills.
- If you would like to apply for this position or have any questions, please complete the form below
Please click “Choose file” to upload your CV